- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Dr. Isaac Daeyoung Lee
- University of British Columbia Bachelor degree
- National Board of Chiropratic Examiners
- Southern California University of Health Sciences Dean’s List
- Los Angeles Chiropractic College Internship
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board
- College of Chiroprators of British Columbia
- British Columbia Chiropractic Association
Dr Isaac D. Lee believes in the balance of our bodies in order to integrate our health: Active life style, good nutrition, healthy state of mind, and healthy state of body. He uses chiropractic adjustment with manual trigger point therapy and physical therapy modalities to decrease pain, increase functional mobility, and performance.
After graduating University of British Columbia, Dr Isaac D. Lee went to Southern California University of Health Sciences to study chiropractic in California. He passed both American National Board Exam and Canadian Chiropractic Board Exam which make him eligible to practice chiropractic both in California and Canada.
Different chiropractors in Burnaby, Vancouver, New Westminster, North Vancouver, and all other cities use different techniques such as diversified, activator, Gonstead, upper cervical, and so on. Dr Isaac D. Lee is an advocate of diversified, activator, and Gonstead techniques.
101A-3701 Hastings St, Burnaby BC Canada, V5C 2H6 www.healingsenseclinic.com 778-379-5086